Scientific CommitteeMar 29, 2022 2022-12-02 3:43
The academic worth of a research conference lies in the academic strength and international diversity of its scientific team i.e. conference chair, co-chair, keynote speakers, track chairs, reviewers and session chairs. CSRC Pakistan and UiTM Perlis Malaysia are pleased to announce international team of renowned faculty and research scholars with the track of excellence to take charge of academic part of 6th International Conference on Economics Business and Social Sciences 2022. Capable yet anonymous reviewers in the scientific team of 6th IRC 2022 have worked diligently to ensure academic quality of submissions through the blind review process and provide feedback/review report to the research scholars.
Heart of 6th IRC 2022 is its mind boggling research and policy discourse, IDEAS 2022, during which keynote speakers would reflect on rising issues and challenges that need to be focus of research and policy in emerging and developing economies. In addition to its policy focus, the event is expected to give meaningful direction to the work of junior faculty and early career research scholars for relating their teaching and research endeavors with real life important issues in business and society.
Prof. Dr. Hayat Muhammad Awan
Prof. Ts. Dr Hajah Roziah Mohd Janor
Prof. Dr. Niaz Ahmad Akhtar
Assoc. Prof. Ts. Dr Shukor Sanim Mohd Fauzi
Conference Co-Chair Economics
Prof. Dr. Abdol Samad Nawi
Conference Co-Chair Business
Prof. Dr. S. Viswanathan
Conference Co-Chair Social Sciences
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ahmed Usman
Conference Co-Chair Education
Prof. Dr. Rosna Awang Hashim
Prof. Dr. S. Viswanathan
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sulaman Hafeez Siddiqui
Prof. Dr. K. Kuperan Viswanathan
Assoc Prof. Dr Haswan Yunaz MM , MSi
Mohamad Zulkurnain Bin Abdul Rahman
Dr. Mohamad Shahir Bin Mohamad Suhaimi
SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE - UiTM PERLIS MALAYSIA
- Assoc. Prof Dr. Shaiful Annuar Khalid, Faculty of Business and Management, UiTM Perlis Malaysia.
- Assoc. Prof Dr Mahyudin Ahmad, Faculty of Business and Management, UiTM Perlis Malaysia.
- Ts. Dr. Sabiroh Md Sabri, Head, Faculty of Business Management, UiTM Perlis Malaysia.
- Dr. Noraini Nasirun, Coordinator, Faculty of Business and Management, UiTM Perlis Malaysia.
- Dr. Azilah Anis, Head, Postgraduate and Professional Studies, UiTM Shah Alam Malaysia.
SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE - CSRC PAKISTAN
- Prof. Dr. Kuperan Viswanathan, OYA Graduate School of Business, Universiti Utara Malaysia.
- Prof. Dr. Rohana Binti Jani, Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya Malaysia.
- Prof. Dr. Rosna Awang Hashim, School of Education, Universiti Utara Malaysia.
- Prof. Dr. Ghulam Shabbir, University of Central Punjab Lahore Pakistan.
- Prof. Dr. Imran Sharif Chaudhry, Dean, Faculty of Social Sicences, Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Pakistan.
- Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nauman Abbasi, Director, Institute of Management Sciences, Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Pakistan.
- Prof. Dr. Rehana Kouser, Department of Commerce, Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Pakistan.
- Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ijaz Latif, Chairman, Department of International Relations, The Islamia University of Bahawalpur Pakistan.
SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE - UNIVERSITY OF THE PUNJAB PAKISTAN
- Prof. Dr. Mumtaz Anwar, Dean, Faculty of Business, Economics and Administrative Sciences & Chairman, School of Economics, University of Punjab Lahore Pakistan.
- Prof. Dr. Mubbsher Munawar Khan, Principal, Hailey College of Banking and Finance, University of Punjab Lahore Pakistan.
- Prof. Dr. Rubeena Zakar, Director, Institute of Social and Cultural Studies, University of Punjab Lahore Pakistan.
- Prof. Dr. Bushra Hameedur Rahman, Chairperson, Department of Journalism, School of Communication Studies, University of Punjab Lahore Pakistan.
- Prof. Dr. Muqqadas Rehman, Director, Institute of Business Administration, University of Punjab Lahore Pakistan.